Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 22:15:37 UTC

[wicketstuff/wicket-contrib-jasperpreports] Is anyone supporting this?

Is anyone out there maintaining/using this library?

I am using it and I have a handful of modifications that I'd like to push
back into the source tree.  Should I prepare a patch and JIRA issue or shall
I pursue commit access for this library?

I would also like to get it hooked into the build process.  It seems like I
only need to add the wicketstuff-core reference to this pom and have the
wicketstuff-core pom updated to include this  module.  What else needs to be
done?  Are there specific requirements for a library to be part of the
wicketstuff-core build?

Re: [wicketstuff/wicket-contrib-jasperpreports] Is anyone supporting this?

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.
The WicketStuff repo is now hosted by Sonatype.

                <repository>
                  <id>sonatype</id>
                  <name>Sonatype OSS repository</name>
                  <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/public/
</url>
                  <releases>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                  </releases>
                  <snapshots>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                  </snapshots>
                </repository>

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. Thanks.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
youve been added.

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.
Changes I made on my own code I could push-back.

Some helper code; auto-caching of compiled jrxml; and support for
accepting PDF Form submitions...

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <rh...@kitsd.com>.

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.