Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jo Support <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/23 10:04:51 UTC

Activating profiles by multiple properties

Hello people, I'm in need to activate profiles by multiple property and
multiple values.

For example:

*Profile:* OpenTheDoor
*Condition:* IAmInTheMood=TRUE *AND* *(*PersonAtTheDoor=MyBrother
*OR*PersonAtTheDoor=MySister
*)*
*
*
I figured out something like:

<profile>
<id>OpenTheDoor</id>
<activation>
<property>
<name>IAmInTheMood</name>
<value>TRUE</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>PersonAtTheDoor</name>
<value>MyBrother</value>
<value>MySister</value>
</property>
</activation>
</profile>

Do you think it should work?
Are properties linked with AND and multiple values of a properties linked
with OR?

Thanks a lot,
Jo

Re: Activating profiles by multiple properties

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know, Maven doesn't support this. There's an improvement issue
on Jira [0], but it is still open.

[0] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3328