Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by LASSIEGE Hugo <la...@sungard-finance.fr> on 2006/08/22 09:58:55 UTC

DaillyRollingFileAppender or RollingFileAppender in multi process

Hi,

(Background :

I would like to use log4j in an application with a RollingFileAppender
or a DailyRollingFileAppender (I think I prefer
DailyRollingFileAppender). This application used commons-logging and I
have to keep the same functionnalities as before. This application
writes in a file from several JVM (it's multi process) and they inherit
from StreamHandler to make a FileStreamHandler multi process.)

Question :

I would like to know if somebody already write a RollingFileAppender or
a DailyRollingFileAppender multi process. I would like to use it in an
application.

Thanks by advance.

Hugo

CONFIDENTIALITY:   This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you

CONFIDENTIALITE: Ce courrier electronique (pieces jointes incluses) peut contenir des informations confidentielles, proprietaires et privilegiees,
dont la divulgation ou l'utilisation non-autorisee est interdite.
Si vous avez recu ce courrier electronique par erreur, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir avertir l'expediteur et detruire ce courrier electronique
de votre systeme.
Merci.