Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Joe Black <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2011/08/04 03:03:41 UTC

ftp task and Java 7

Until now, I am using Java 1.6.0_26 and apache ant 1.8.2 and commons-net 2.2 and jakarta-oro-2.0.8 to use the ant task ftp, to download some files from a server using ID and password and using the file names.

I just upgraded from Java 1.6.0_26 to Java 1.7.0 and try to run the same program. Error encountered.

java.net.SocketException: Software cuased connection abort: socket write error

at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:109)

Can anybody sugget anything? Any other alternatives, apart from going back to java 1.6.0?

Re: ftp task and Java 7

Posted by Inmarri <in...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problema. Any solution?