Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/03/25 15:03:04 UTC

Run Opentaps source code in Eclipse

When i want to run the Opentaps source code on eclipse there is a form which
display saying that there is errors but i'm redirected on beanshell console.
Someone can explain me how to use the beanshell console to run my project?

Thanks

Re: Run Opentaps source code in Eclipse

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
BTW, I suppose you know these pages ?