Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rturnbull <ry...@utilitran.com> on 2006/02/22 23:34:31 UTC

j2ee:appserver-stop

Hello to all,
    I'm looking for a way to stop and start a java application server
(oroin) from the maven.xml.  Thought I could use j2ee:appserver-stop
which says I should be able to use this goal.  However I'm not sure how
to use any of the j2ee plugin stuff, any help, links, or documents on
this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Ryan Turnbull

Re: j2ee:appserver-stop

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ryan,

You can have a look at Cargo Maven plugin :
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven1+plugin

- Yann