Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/10 09:34:34 UTC

Looking to contribute to RocketMQ

Hi,

I am looking forward to RocketMQ but I didn't see open issues to work on
JIRA.

Jira id: chandresh pancholi

Thanks

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

回复: Re: Looking to contribute to RocketMQ

Posted by Qun Zhao <91...@zhaoqun911.cn>.
Hi,

RocketMq-Flume-ng project is used for publishing and receiving data bewteen RocketMQ and Flume-ng. Flume is a distributed data collecting tool, and RocketMQ is a messaging data platform of high-performance and can accumulate a large amunt of messages, so using the RocketMq-Flume-ng project we can use the pulling method to get data from a variety of Flume Source and concentratedly aggregating into data warehouse.

At present, we have created an initial version of RocketMq-Flume-ng, and we will improve this project continuously to improve its performance and reliability,meanwhile we are very welcome you to contribute relative codes and ideas, let's build an excellent project together.

The RocketMq-Flume-ng url is : https://github.com/rocketmq/rocketmq-flume-ng

    Thanks

    Qun Zhao

Posted by 宋 永忠 <sy...@outlook.com>.
We will change console's roadmap into jira soon.

rocketmq-console url is https://github.com/rocketmq/rocketmq-console-ng

________________________________
We will change console's roadmap into jira soon,you may find some great contribution points in jira,we can improve it together.
:-)

Posted by 唐杰 <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.