Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alex Turner <Al...@Project-Network.com> on 2006/09/05 16:19:21 UTC

RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:RE: Importing Keystore and Certificates (Alex)

Rishmay,

My best bet is that compared to the speed of the appserver logic its self, nothing you do with SSL is going to make any difference to performance.  SSL is pretty fast nowdays (even the java implementation) - and er - weblogic is not well known as a speed king!

Cheers

AJ

Alexander J Turner Ph.D.
www.deployview.com