Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 06:34:27 UTC

Re: [Vote] Continuum 1.3.4 (GA)

I couldn't find the artifact data-management-cli-1.3.4-app.jar here
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/data-management-cli/1.3.4/:(

I looked at the target directory on my machine and it's there, but it wasn't
installed and deployed :(

--
Marica

Re: [Vote] Continuum 1.3.4 (GA)