Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michele Costabile <mi...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/10 14:52:43 UTC

Unknown table 'binding' in MULTI DELETE

I keep having this exception during startup

org.apache.slide.common.ServiceAccessException: Service org.apache.slide.store.i
mpl.rdbms.JDBCStore@61373f access error : Base table or view not found,  message
 from server: "Unknown table 'binding' in MULTI DELETE"
        at org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.MySqlRDBMSAdapter.createException(M
ySqlRDBMSAdapter.java:60)

I am running MySql 4.1.3b with mysql-connector-java-3.0.14-production-bin.
This is server status

mysql> status
--------------
\mysql\bin\mysql.exe  Ver 14.5 Distrib 4.1.3b-beta, for Win95/Win98 (i32)

Connection id:          3
Current database:
Current user:           ODBC@localhost
SSL:                    Not in use
Using delimiter:        ;
Server version:         4.1.3b-beta-nt-max
Protocol version:       10
Connection:             localhost via TCP/IP
Client characterset:    latin1_swedish_ci
Server characterset:    latin1_swedish_ci
TCP port:               3306
Uptime:                 19 sec

Which version of SQL has been tested?
--
Michele Costabile
http://proxybar.net

RE: Unknown table 'binding' in MULTI DELETE

Posted by Alejandro GuĂ­zar <00...@academ01.ccm.itesm.mx>.
MySqlRDBMSAdapter is for version 4.0. For MySql 4.1.x, you have to use
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.MySql41RDBMSAdapter, included in Slide 2.1
beta 1. For further information, check the topic "JDBCStore with MySQL
problem" in the mailing list.

-Alejandro