Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Lior Harel <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 12:11:58 UTC

nodes configuration is lost after master is restarted

Hi All,
I am running a single master with a few agents and a single collector, I
noticed that after restarting the flume master it seems to lost all previous
configuration.
I am running in ZBCS mode, without any changes to the default configuration.
can you help me making the configuration persistent?

Thanks
Lior

Re: nodes configuration is lost after master is restarted

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
I've updated the FAQ,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Troubleshooting+FAQ

Feel free to update with more answers to problems if you encounter them!

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: nodes configuration is lost after master is restarted

Posted by Mike <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lior Harel <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Crobak <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthew Rathbone <ma...@foursquare.com>.
 This happens to me a lot. It's random, sometimes it forgets, sometimes it remembers, I have no idea why. I just make sure to keep a script for running the configurations back into the master.

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team