Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Loganathan M <lo...@tcs.com> on 2009/07/07 17:25:58 UTC

Loganathan M is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  07/07/2009 and will not return until
07/09/2009.

Please except delay in e-mail replies as i wont have access to my e-mails
on 8th July. I will respond to your message when I return.

Thanks
Loganathan M

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

RE: Loganathan M is out of the office.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
können wir filtern diese ärgerlichen E-Mail-Nachrichten?

*Gruss*
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung

Posted by Chris Green <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Why does everyone on the Ant mailing list need to know out of office issues

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Loganathan M <lo...@tcs.com> wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  07/07/2009 and will not return until
> 07/09/2009.
>
> Please except delay in e-mail replies as i wont have access to my e-mails
> on 8th July. I will respond to your message when I return.
>
> Thanks
> Loganathan M

> and any attachments. Thank you

Regards