Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com> on 2020/02/20 17:20:14 UTC

additionalDetails.html styles

I would like to get what I'm offering in /additionalDetails.html/ for my
custom processor to use the same font style used down the left-hand
column listing processors (under /NiFi Documentation/). I'm not an idiot
when it comes to HTML/CSS, however, I have been unable in experimenting
to see how I can easily grab NiFi's existing style sheets into my HTML.

Has someone done that and can give me an easy, working version of

    <link href="css/main.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

to put into my HTML header?

Profuse thanks!

Re: additionalDetails.html styles

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com>.
Matt,

I do not intend to have any other styles than what I can get from NiFi
if possible. I tried to pull in /component-usage.css/, but failed. I
will follow your link, however, once I'm back in the office Monday to
see if I just failed to do something right.

Thanks,
Russ

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Russell,