Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "mr.knowledge" <mr...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/27 09:48:47 UTC

ActiveBPEL Installation Problem still exist

Hi,

I tried to install activeBPEL but there is still an error message...

dir /x under cmd in winXP shows me

C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~2\Tomcat6.0 (because dir /x shows no short version of
Tomcat6.0, and APACHE~2 because I have two folders, Apache and Apache
Software Foundation

I set the environment variable with right click on workspace, extended,
environment variables, and under system variables I create CATALINA_HOME
with the obove mentioned path to Tomcat.

But If I want install ActiveBPEL with the install.bat (C:\activebpel)
there is still the message:

This does not appear to be a valid Tomcat installation.  Please verify your
installation of tomcat and your CATALINA_HOME environment variable.