Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/18 15:10:57 UTC

OFBiz Committers Survey

Hi Everyone

It's been a long while since I last did any kind of community survey and
this time I'd like to survey our committers – so I'm hoping our committers
are willing to participate. :-)

I'm currently working on finalising it all and hope that it can be sent out
by the end of this week. I'll keep it open for a fixed time (maybe up to a
week) and then will summarise and publish the results.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
That's how it (really) works indeed, thanks Sharan!

Jacques

Le 20/05/2016 � 09:53, Sharan Foga a �crit :

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sharan,

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Sharan,

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Good initiative Sharan !

Thanks !

Julien.

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Done, Thanks Sharan!

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Done, thanks for the initiative Sharan.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
done!

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Taher

Sorry that wasnt clear - yes 1 is the highest.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Sharan the ranking for importance I assume 1 is highest importance. If not
I need to retake the survey

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Done here too

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
done,

thks Sharan for this initiative

Nicolas

Le 19/05/2016 15:24, Sharan-F a crit :

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone

Our first ever Committers Survey is now closed. Thank you very much to
everyone who participated. I've created a page on the wiki where I will
summarise the results.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/May+2016+-+Committers+Survey

I'll be working on it over the next few days and once completed, will share
the details with everyone.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Done from my side as well. I forgot to reply here.

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Forgot to say i had it done :)

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mridul.

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Done, thanks Sharan!!

Re: OFBiz Committers Survey

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Sounds great, thanks for the initiative Sharan.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/