Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Sidhant Aggarwal <si...@me.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/26 07:15:03 UTC

AnalyzingInfixSuggester Lookup Quesiton

Hi,

I have a question regarding AnalyzingInfixSuggester.
Suppose I have an indexed term with the word: Lucene
And I query Luc!!!
Even In this case I would want lucene to suggest me Lucene, because at the analyzer level I am handling cleaning the query part. The Analyzer would remove the ! and replace them with nothing. But in this case what happens is since the last token has subsequent characters it would make an exact term query which obviously won't match.

How do I handle this case?

Thanks.