Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/02/24 20:27:18 UTC

Converters detected actions

Hi Mikhail,

like for the new proposed component on JIRA: could you please fill an
issue for each action you detected on the [configuration] component?

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Converters detected actions

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Veeeery good, that's the way to go!!!

Thanks a lot Mikhail, very appreciated! :)

Have a nice day, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi