Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 咖啡 <fp...@qq.com> on 2019/09/27 03:24:58 UTC

Support scenarios where multiple database table structures are different?

hello,Ask the following questions:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;My two database tables have completely different structures,Can you use it for this scenario?If not,Can I do that by rewriting something?
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I want to write different data sources using different logic,3Q very much

Re:Support scenarios where multiple database table structures are different?

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Sorry i can not get the point for your question. You can go through the documents on Sharding[1] to learn more.

[1] https://shardingsphere.apache.org/document/current/en/features/

 Juan Pan

panjuan@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere