Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 10:50:59 UTC

[m2] creating jars+pars+war+ear

Hi *,

I've searched through the mailing list without success. I have an
application that generates several jars, some pars (ejb3 persistence
packages), a war and a ear with everything inside.
I've just tried to create the ear archetype using archetype:create,
following the instructions in the maven2 site [1], but it seems that
the archetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-ear does not exist. Maybe it
is not possible to create ears this way yet...
Maybe a good way to learn should be able to look on how existing
projects manage similar situations. It would be really helpful if
someone could tell me about an open-source project that is already
using maven 2 and creating jars+war+ear...

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

Bruno

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ear.html