Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mayur Pangrekar <mp...@eng.usf.edu> on 2001/10/29 20:51:11 UTC

LocalStrings_en_US Error

Hello,

I am working on TOMCAT 3.2.3

RequestParamExample.java is the availalable serevlet example when we
download TOMCAT 3.2.3
Once I misplaced the class file of RequestParamExample from its
proper location
(c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes) i.e.deleted
from its proper location & put again at the proper location.
And now I am getting error when I try to access that file
(RequestParamExample):--
Error
java.util.MissingResourceException: can't find resource for
LocalStrings_en_US

Even after uninstalling TOMCAT3.2.3 and installing it again I am getting
the same error. What should I do?

Thank You !

Mayur