Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/02/01 14:38:26 UTC

[REQUEST] Mailing list moderators

Hi folks,

I'm looking for moderators for the user@ and dev@ lists.

You'll get a few emails every day, mostly spam. All you have to do is
check them and delete them from your inbox. About once a day or less,
someone's actual mail is stuck in the moderation queue, and you reply
to the mail, and it gets let through.

If you're up for this, please let me know. (In private, if you like.)

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
That's certainly an option. The only ML it wouldn't work for is private@.