Posted to user@aries.apache.org by "Goyal, Arpit" <ar...@sap.com> on 2015/03/30 13:01:49 UTC

esa-maven-plugin is not marked @threadSafe?

Hi Colleagues,

We are using the esa-maven-plugin and I was running, using option -T (mvn -T 1.5C clean install) and getting the following message in LOGS.

QUESTION: is the esa-maven-plugin threadsafe or not?

> [WARNING] *****************************************************************

> [WARNING] * Your build is requesting parallel execution, but project      *

> [WARNING] * contains the following plugin(s) that are not marked as       *

> [WARNING] * @threadSafe to support parallel building.                     *

> [WARNING] * While this /may/ work fine, please look for plugin updates    *

> [WARNING] * and/or request plugins be made thread-safe.                   *

> [WARNING] * If reporting an issue, report it against the plugin in        *

> [WARNING] * question, not against maven-core                              *

> [WARNING] *****************************************************************
> [WARNING] The following plugins are not marked @threadSafe in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Regards,
Arpit.

Re: esa-maven-plugin is not marked @threadSafe?

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
The esa-maven-plugin is used only during build time. Test cases
typically don't use this tool, so I think this is not a problem.

Cheers,

David

Posted by Kamesh Sampath <ka...@liferay.com>.

Posted by "Goyal, Arpit" <ar...@sap.com>.