Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2013/06/18 15:59:23 UTC

downloading nightly Apache Flex build from Jenkins

Hi,

I would like to download the latest nightly build of flex sdk (#100) from Jenkins

I downloaded workspace "all files in a zip file"   from https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk/ws/

Is that the correct procedure ?

Thanks

Maurice

RE: downloading nightly Apache Flex build from Jenkins

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
That's cool!

Looking forward to your post.

Maurice

We have a new version of the Installer coming up soon that supports nightly builds.  I will be posting details about it soon.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
What was wrong exactly ?

Posted by Nick Collins <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Collins <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
That's cool!

Posted by Nick Collins <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Thanks for the link.

> I would like to download the latest nightly build of flex sdk (#100) from Jenkins
>
> I downloaded workspace "all files in a zip file"   from https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk/ws/
>
> Is that the correct procedure ?

Probably better to use this URL:
https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk_release/

And download the the xxx.bin.zip or xxx.bin.gz file depending on your platform.

Also remember that the nightly builds are just that. They are not official releases and have not been tested, that been said as we get closer to releasing 4.10 they should be in a reasonably good state.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: downloading nightly Apache Flex build from Jenkins

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,