Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2001/03/29 18:06:11 UTC

Documentation Needed

Hi Folks

    I have a near production system running great with
Apache+Tomcat-3.1+Cocoon-1.8. It has been great
and the management is very happy.

    Now I am trying to upgrade to
Apache+Tomcat-3.3-M-2+Cocoon-1.8.3-dev.
In this environment, I have Cocoon.xml show up in all its glory. I have
lots of xml
files under another directory, but when I hit that xml file, I see the
"xml" file being
served to the Apache Web Server as is and unprocessed by Cocoon.

   I tried to read the FAQ on cocoon, but that relates to older versions
of Tomcat.
Could someone kindly update the document as to how to set up
Tomcat-3.3-M2
with Cocoon-1.8.3-dev. I am nearly desperate.

Thanks
Joseph Rajkumar

Re: .xsl - and

Posted by Stu Lewis <sd...@aber.ac.uk>.
Hello again!

I have now managed to solve this one myself - use the
exclude-result-prefix in the xsl styleshhet description at the top of the
stylesheet.

Thanks go to Brett's Java & XML book for that one!

Stu.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Stu Lewis wrote:

* Hi!
*
* Why, when in an xsl file I put <html> or <wml> (to convert xml to a web
* page), does something change this to <html xmlns: etc...>.
*
* Having the xslns attribute makes the Nokia Wap Toolkit fall over. How can
* I stop this happening?
*
* Many thanks,
*
* Stu Lewis
*
*
* Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
* FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>
*
* To unsubscribe, e-mail: <co...@xml.apache.org>
* For additional commands, e-mail: <co...@xml.apache.org>