Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by 孙 岚 <re...@hotmail.com> on 2017/04/20 23:07:47 UTC

回复:About the performance between master and GROOVY_2_5_X

Hi John,

Parrot will be enabled for all projects:
https://github.com/apache/groovy/blob/master/subprojects/groovy-parser-antlr4/build.gradle#L51

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

Thanks, I had missed that.  How do the tests under
"subprojects/groovy-parser-antlr4/src/test" get run or are they not enabled
on purpose?

John