Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com> on 2014/10/26 22:04:26 UTC

Fwd: Consideration to Create GitHub Mirrors for Apache Extras Project

What do we think about this option for Pivot Extras?

~Roger Whitcomb

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Consideration to Create GitHub Mirrors for Apache Extras Project

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ciao Roger,
a big +1 from me, GitHUB (and Git) propose a much better collaborative
environment.
The only problem we have is that none of our repository is Git based,
but unless objections I think we could start with these ...

Could you make some check on converting (with all history if possible) ?
If yes, does it makes sense to keep them at Google code (maybe only in
a freeze status) ?
Last, the same could be applied to Pivot-JFree ?

Bye,
Sandro