Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nb...@kc.rr.com> on 2006/08/20 21:06:17 UTC

[classlib][rmi] What's what

I must apologize for not paying the appropriate attention to the topics of
the RMI codebase, but is there anyone who can give an overview of what's
what?

There are three RMI folders under 'modules': 'rmi', 'rmi2' and 'rmi2.1.4'. I
believe that 'rmi' and 'rmi2' are two different submissions and 'rmi2.1.4'
is a Java 1.4 restricted version of 'rmi2'. Which one is actually getting
built and tested in the current builds? What are the major hold ups for
integration of the three codebases?

Thanks.

-Nathan

Re: [classlib][rmi] What's what

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
We are, but it's high time to put this to rest...

I'll start a separate thread to drive this to conclusion.

geir

Re: [classlib][rmi] What's what

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.

--