Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/15 23:30:20 UTC

issue for pop3 in geronimo-mail?

Hi guys,

seems mail is buggy with its pop3 handling:

I fixed it but wonder if a release could be done (I can try if nobody
has a cycle for it)? is there an issue with greenmail used for tests?

TomEE release is coming and it would be great to be able to upgrade it

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: issue for pop3 in geronimo-mail?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
+1

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
We don't need these upgrades right now but we can't build tomee
anymore and work needed to do so is more important than expected. If
it is fixed tomorrow we can release and forget about these upgrades.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.