SelectModel notation comma escape

Hi,

I just found a little bug in my app where I have the following Select defined

@Component(id = "onForSelect", parameters = {"value=onForValue",
			"model=" + PROVIDER_SELECT_OPTION + "=${byMessage}," +
			RECEIVER_SELECT_OPTION + "=${forMessage}",
			"blankOption=never"})
private Select onForSelect;

This all works fine up to the point where my "byMessage" and or "forMessage" return a string with a comma in it. (eg "I am a string, with a comma"). This results in the drop down like:

<select id="onForSelect" name="onForSelect">
	<option value="PROVIDER">I am a string</option>
	<option value="yay">with a comma</option>
	<option selected="selected" value="RECEIVER">A string without a comma</option>
</select>

It's pretty clear to me this problem is due to the comma being interpeted as a list item seperator in the SelectModel but I found no way how to escape in the docs? Is there a nice escape possible and if so how? My workaround for now is to instantiate the SelectModel myself but I like the easy string notation.

Cheers,
Joost