Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@gridsphere.org> on 2009/04/23 19:28:06 UTC

simple example of RadioGroup

Hi,

    Somehow I seem to have problems if I want to do individual radio
buttons in my HTML and it looks like I need to use RadioGroup. Here is
the example HTML and I'm trying to figure out how to wicket-ize it...
the model just needs to be a boolean since I have only two values.

option one</p>
value=""> Click here for option two</p>

Thanks, Jason

Re: simple example of RadioGroup

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
radiogroup g=new radiogroup("group", mybooleanmodel());
g.add(new radio("t",new model(boolean.true));
g.add(new radio("f",new model(boolean.false));

<wicket:container wicket:id="group">
type="radio" value=""> Click here for option two</p>
</wicket:container>

-igor