Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by victor sosa <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 16:29:07 UTC

Develop a tag for struts

Hi,

    I am developing several tag for struts using Component and
ComponentTagSupport, but this tag are all nested, so I need to share a
common variable between all these tags, so which is the best way?

   Second, some tag can't nested itself, so how can I check this?

Re: Develop a tag for struts

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/11/23, victor sosa <vi...@gmail.com>:

> I think this is a develop question not a user question
>
> I am developing using the struts 2 tag arquiecture, using class like
> org.apache.struts2.components.Compoment

So you are *using* tags from Struts 2, you are not modifying it, or finding
bugs, or request for enhancements.
So, yours is definitely a user question.

Antonio

Re: Develop a tag for struts

Posted by victor sosa <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Develop a tag for struts