Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2005/04/17 00:07:43 UTC

Fwd: Note to SA authors and Mail::SpamAssassin::Message

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Note to SA authors and Mail::SpamAssassin::Message

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 10:20:41AM -0500, Robert Nicholson wrote:
> What will Mail::Internet get_header return? Will it have the new line
> or not?

Don't know.  Why does this matter wrt SA?  We don't use Mail::Internet.

> I guess it says pristine which means what?

The "pristine" functions return the data as passed in originally to
M::SA::Message.  No whitespace folding is dealt with, no decoding, etc.

> If it said get_header then I'd take issue because it also includes the
> separate b/w header and body.

"b/w" ?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I won't use Windows, I won't use Windows ..."

Re: Note to SA authors and Mail::SpamAssassin::Message

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
My point would be that

What will Mail::Internet get_header return? Will it have the new line
or not?

I guess it says pristine which means what?

If it said get_header then I'd take issue because it also includes the
separate b/w header and body.

Clearly in SA there are very few occurrences where you actually need
the header _without_ the separator

Re: Fwd: Note to SA authors and Mail::SpamAssassin::Message

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.