Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 19:32:40 UTC

Mechanism of reminder email ?

When we set a reminder for a new meeting, what's the logic of its send time
? I mean how can we configure it for example to send only one reminder email
before 24 hours of the meeting time or before 1 hour for urgent meeting ?

It can be added as a configurable parameter in the meeting creation
interface ?

Hamdi THABET
Élève ingénieur en Téléinformatique (3e année)
Maîtrisard en informatique
Technicien en Réseau informatique et Télécoms
 [+216] 52 72 27 25
hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com

Réf. : Re: Mechanism of reminder email ?

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Sebastian

you can configure how many minutes the reminder is send before meetings in
Administration > Configuration with the config key: number.minutes.reminder
send

Default is 15 minutes. As far as I remember 15 minutes is also the time the
invitation-link that is send by email is valid before a meeting will start.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock