Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2011/10/23 03:20:48 UTC

Datepicker localization issue

Right now the default EN locale for the 6 month popup is not localized properly. "2011Octpber" vs. "October 2011".
Worthy of a JIRA issue?

Re: Datepicker localization issue

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Yup, Datepicker is Euro-centric :)
I did wind up patching the JS code so it's all good now.

Posted by derkoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
lprimak wrote:

> The dates show up fine for my US Locale,
> but that 6 month popup is "2011 Oct" as opposed to "Oct 2011" :)

I guess that is intended by the datpicker.js - the top label in the picker
is also in format "year month". If you want another JS date picker you can
quite easily create your own Tapestry component (or copy the core one and
path it).

Re: Datepicker localization issue

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.

Posted by derkoe <ta...@gmail.com>.