Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 19:04:09 UTC

appengine in archetype

I noticed, in the convention plugin maven archetype, an "appengine-web.xml"
file in the WEB-INF file. Does this do anything?  Is it just there to
support deployment of the WAR into the google environment?

Re: appengine in archetype

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2012/12/5 ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com>:
> I noticed, in the convention plugin maven archetype, an "appengine-web.xml"
> file in the WEB-INF file. Does this do anything?  Is it just there to
> support deployment of the WAR into the google environment?

Exactly. There is also dedicated InitListener

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/