Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/05/02 20:32:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r398988 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/security/src/org/apache/axis2/security: WSDoAllReceiver.java util/Axis2Util.java

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 17:54 +0000, ruchithf@apache.org wrote:
> +
> +                //Workaround to prevent a bug in AXIOM where
> +                //there can be an incomplete OMElement as the first child body
> +                OMElement firstElement = env.getBody().getFirstElement();
> +                if(firstElement != null) {
> +                    firstElement.build();

Um if this is a bug in Axiom shouldn't we fix it there? I guess its post
1.0 now .. maybe that's what u mean.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Yes !! This is just a temp workaround to prevent hitting the bug.
Lets fix it post 1.0 please

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.