Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ariel Yaloz <ar...@gatontech.com> on 2000/08/29 14:02:06 UTC

Xalan-C and the Apache web server

Hi,

	I'm desperately trying to create a apache module based on the c++ version
of Xalan. I'm using Xalan 0.4 Xerces 1.2, and Apache 1.13.12 under Linux.
I'm using the two shared-object libraries libxalan-c0_40.so and
libxerces-c1_2.so. I'm using the "LoadFile" directive in the httpd.conf to
load the modules, but the server crashes whenever it tries to load the
libxerces-c1_2.so library (without core dump, or an error log). Did anyone
try to integrate the C++ version of Xalan in the Apache server?
	Thanks !
		Ariel Yaloz.

Re: Xalan-C and the Apache web server

Posted by Jon Smirl <jo...@mediaone.net>.
There's a modxslt for Apache and Xerces/Xalan floating around on the net but
I don't remember where I saw it.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net