Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2018/09/02 14:39:46 UTC

ScanQuery fails with OutOfMemory when iterating

Igniters,

A user reported the issue on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52117160/ignite-consumes-all-memory-and-fails-with-outofmemory-when-iterating-over-cache

Does it sound familiar? Were we fixing something like that before?

Please scan query and Ignite memory experts join the conversation there.

--
Denis

Re: ScanQuery fails with OutOfMemory when iterating

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Slava,

Thanks for looking into it. Looks like exactly what happened on the user
side.

--
Denis

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.