Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by gasius <na...@combalt.com> on 2012/05/04 09:19:02 UTC

Re: Cellar tcpIpEnabled does not work

Hi,

so maybe I use incorrect bundle synch configuration or problem is because of
ServiceMix v 4.4.1? Because I install Cellar into ServiceMix v 4.4.1 (tried
various assemblies - default, full, minimal). Also I tried various Cellar
versions 2.2.3, 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT, 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT but with all got error:

/java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.karaf.cellar.bundle.BundleState/

I changed default synch configuration from:

/default.bundle.whitelist.inbound=none
default.bundle.whitelist.outbound=none
default.bundle.sync=false/

/default.bundle.whitelist.inbound=*
default.bundle.whitelist.outbound=*
default.bundle.sync=true/

Re: Cellar tcpIpEnabled does not work

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI:

Regards
JB

On 05/04/2012 09:19 AM, gasius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so maybe I use incorrect bundle synch configuration or problem is because of
> ServiceMix v 4.4.1? Because I install Cellar into ServiceMix v 4.4.1 (tried
> various assemblies - default, full, minimal). Also I tried various Cellar
> versions 2.2.3, 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT, 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT but with all got error:
>
> /java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.karaf.cellar.bundle.BundleState/
>
> I changed default synch configuration from:
>
> /default.bundle.whitelist.inbound=none
> default.bundle.whitelist.outbound=none
> default.bundle.sync=false/

> /default.bundle.whitelist.inbound=*
> default.bundle.whitelist.outbound=*
> default.bundle.sync=true/

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Cellar tcpIpEnabled does not work

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

The ClassNotFoundException is identified and I'm going to fix it.

It will be in the next Cellar 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT (tomorrow morning).

Regards
JB

On 05/04/2012 09:19 AM, gasius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so maybe I use incorrect bundle synch configuration or problem is because of
> ServiceMix v 4.4.1? Because I install Cellar into ServiceMix v 4.4.1 (tried
> various assemblies - default, full, minimal). Also I tried various Cellar
> versions 2.2.3, 2.2.4-SNAPSHOT, 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT but with all got error:
>
> /java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.karaf.cellar.bundle.BundleState/
>
> I changed default synch configuration from:
>
> /default.bundle.whitelist.inbound=none
> default.bundle.whitelist.outbound=none
> default.bundle.sync=false/

> /default.bundle.whitelist.inbound=*