Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Derick Fernando <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/31 09:53:14 UTC

Petshop Example

Hello,

I read on the list that the PetShop example
application uses XHTML. I would like to study the
code. The link to it on the Wiki
(http://pwp.netcabo.pt/lneves/projects/petshop-0.3.tar.gz)
seems out of date. Does anyone have a new URL for it,
or could someone send me the file.

Thanks,
Derick

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

RE: Petshop Example

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ba...@ngi.it>.
> I read on the list that the PetShop example
> application uses XHTML. I would like to study the
> code. The link to it on the Wiki
> (http://pwp.netcabo.pt/lneves/projects/petshop-0.3.tar.gz)
> seems out of date. Does anyone have a new URL for it,
> or could someone send me the file.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/lneves/tapestryapps/

Here you can find PetShop 0.4.1. Btw, XHTML doesn't need any special
code but XHTML templates.

-b-