Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by brodos <gt...@start.no> on 2010/01/14 23:00:38 UTC

sa-update

Hi
I just ran a sa-update -D as root.
It seems that the rules are updated automatically without running sa-update,
and I dont have a cron job for this.
I havent run sa-update for months and when I look into
/var/lib/spamassassin.... it says the files were modyfied for 14 days ago.
Is there any automatically update settings that I am not aware of? If so in
what file is this specifyed? (local.cf??)

Thanks!!

Re: sa-update

Posted by brodos <gt...@start.no>.
Thanks!!!
I am running debian lenny.
In my /etc/cron.daily it is a script called "spamassassin"
I guess it is this script that runs the updates.

Thans for the help!!

Re: sa-update

Posted by Martin Gregorie <ma...@gregorie.org>.

Re: sa-update

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:00:38 -0800 (PST)
brodos <gt...@start.no> wrote:

> Hi
> I just ran a sa-update -D as root.
> It seems that the rules are updated automatically without running
> sa-update, and I dont have a cron job for this.
> I havent run sa-update for months and when I look into
> /var/lib/spamassassin.... it says the files were modyfied for 14 days
> ago. Is there any automatically update settings that I am not aware
> of? If so in what file is this specifyed? (local.cf??)

It will be OS specific, probably some kind of daily script. Use your
package tools to see which files were installed by the SA package.