Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Felipe Lobo <fe...@jusbrasil.com.br> on 2009/09/30 23:25:51 UTC

Implement SpanScorer on 2.9 lucene lib!

Hi, i updated my lucene lib to 2.9.0 and i'm trying to instanciate the
spanscorer but the constructor is protected.
I looked in the javadoc of lucene and saw 2 subclasses of it
(PayloadNearQuery.PayloadNearSpanScorer,
PayloadTermQuery.PayloadTermWeight.PayloadTermSpanScorer).
Using this classes is the best way of implementing spanscorer??
I was using queryscorer but after update to the new lib the highlither
stopped hightlithing my wildcard queries, and i'm rewriting.

Felipe Lobo
www.jusbrasil.com.br

Re: Implement SpanScorer on 2.9 lucene lib!

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Felipe Lobo wrote:
> Here's the code:
> Highlighter highlighter = new Highlighter(new SimpleHTMLFormatter(), new
> QueryScorer(query));
>
> highlighter.setTextFragmenter(new SimpleFragmenter(999999999));
>
> String fieldName = "Title";
>
> String text = document.getField(fieldName).stringValue();
>
> TokenStream tokenStream = analyzer.tokenStream(fieldName, new
> StringReader(text));
>
> String markedResult = highlighter.getBestFragments(tokenStream, text, 3,
> "...");
> and when i sysout the markedResult shows this:
>
> "Habeas Corpus <B>HC</B> 100930027253 ES 100930027253"
>
> when i put a shorter number, like 4 characther, it makes the highlight, but
> this "100930027253" it don't.

Thanks a lot - I'll check it out and get back to you.
> the name is realy TermQueryScorer or is QueryTermScorer(i found that in the
> package)??

Sorry! Thats what happens when I trust my memory ;)

Its QueryTermScorer.

Posted by Felipe Lobo <fe...@goshme.com>.
Here's the code:

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.