Posted to user@click.apache.org by easydoor <ch...@valdoise.fr> on 2009/07/03 15:40:14 UTC

Frozen NumberField

Hi,

This error appears in Click 1.5.2 and not in 1.5.1.

I build a form with a required DateField and a required NumberField.

I can fill a value in the NumberField at the launch of the form, but if i call
the mini calendar which fills the DateField, the NumberField is frozen (like
Readonly attribute) and i can't continue ...

I wonder if it is not linked to this correction

Fixed a bug where FieldSet was not set as the parent of its child controls.
This issue was raised by James P Brown [497].

Thank you in advance for your answer

Re: Frozen NumberField

Posted by easydoor <ch...@valdoise.fr>.
No file attachment is possible on this forum, so i added a bug issue on the
Apache bug tracker (CLK-567) with the attached files example

Re: Frozen NumberField

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christophe,

Do you have a small example Page that reproduce this? Or perhaps a
public site so we can try it out?

Which browser and version are you seeing this behavior?

The only change to DateField was to remove the popup when the calendar
close to prevent a memory leak.

kind regards

bob

--