Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Dark[NSF]" <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/17 16:02:06 UTC

Clients creating a session each time I call into axis2

I have Tomcat running Axis2, and through SOAP communication I want my clients written in java to submit tickets to my ticket manager (also written in java).

After writing the client and the server, I realized that when I added a ticket to the server no other clients could see it. Then I realized it is because the server side is being created each time a client calls into it.
I would normally just use a database for something like this but the tickets are in notifies and are constantly being moved around in the servers priority queues, and that type of functionality would be far to slow for a database.

I tried finding information on a setup like this but all I was able to find was some snippets on "modules", and it sounded like it could be a solution for me, but I haven't come across anything to set that statement in concrete.

Your help is greatly appreciated! :)
- thom