Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu> on 2007/02/12 20:23:21 UTC

Re[4]: How to define shortcut keys for POS?

Guys, I'd like to stick to the Alt+G example.

I've been playing around and found that
 - SHIFT and CTRL modifiers work, ALT do not (no idea why)
 - VK_G and VK_1 are also virtual keys (I did not expect that)

Further problem is that SKU.GZ-1001 is defined in posmain.xml, and
I don't know how to tie it to lets say code 505, as key-code is
not an attr of the Button element in posmain.xml.

Some docs would be nice on this topic.

Thanks,
  András

Re[6]: How to define shortcut keys for POS?

Posted by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu>.
Jacques,

No problem.

No progress here, as we decided to use a Swing GUI.
The question is still open.

Thanks,
  András

Re: Re[4]: How to define shortcut keys for POS?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Andras,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
András,

I will try to take some time tomorrow to have a look at it. Just a promise ;o)

Jacques