Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bruno Costacurta <te...@costacurta.org> on 2012/11/10 20:56:20 UTC

REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC : rule description ?

Hello,

I'm looking for the REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC rule description.

Usually I look at the following website :
http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_3_x.html

but it seems REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC  is not yet documented here.

Where can all rules descriptions be found ?
Thanks for attention.
Bruno

--
Linux Counter # 353844
https://linuxcounter.net/user/353844.html

Re: REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC : rule description ?

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012, Bruno Costacurta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for the REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC rule description.
>
> Usually I look at the following website :
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_3_x.html
>
> but it seems REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC  is not yet documented here.
>
> Where can all rules descriptions be found ?
> Thanks for attention.
> Bruno

Unfortunately *all* of the rules don't have descriptions on the web.

For this one the rule name should be description enough: there is a

  Tomorrow: Veterans Day