Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by John Regal <jc...@flashline.com> on 2001/11/01 19:53:29 UTC

RE: Slide with MySql not startingSOLVED!

That did it. I dropped permissions table and recreated according to another
reference to its data structure i found. Either to order of the fields in
the table were wrong - since I just tacked revisionnumber onto the end, or
because I originally gave it a datatype of blob instead of varchar20.
thanks guys.
John