Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vamshi <va...@yashaa.com> on 2001/05/09 17:32:52 UTC

Displaying a message when content runs over a page

Hi All,

I need to conditionally display a "contd..from <pgNum>" message at the top of the page, when my content in <fo:block> runs over a page. Here <pgNum> is the previous page number.

Also, I need to display the "contd.. " message only from the second page onwards.

Is there any way to assign the  <fo:page-number/> or <fo:page-number-citation /> to Java variables or XSL variables, so that I can check for the above condition?

Could somebody please help me on this.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Regards