Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/07 21:30:02 UTC

Heads up - first release candidate for MCF 2.0 in one week

Hello developers,

MCF 2.0 is due to be released before the end of the month, and to that end,
I was hoping to create the first release candidate in approximately one
week,  This is therefore a friendly reminder that it is time to start
"kicking the tires".  MCF 2.0 is a major release; the more we can exercise
it now, the better for all in the long run.

Please remember that MCF 2.0 is *not* backwards compatible with MCF 1.x,
and there is no upgrade path between the two versions.  That is why we will
also be releasing MCF 1.8 at roughly the same time.

Thanks,
Karl