Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ye T Thet <ye...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/30 17:28:16 UTC

clearAttributes() not clearing in Tokenizer class

Hi All,

I am using Lucene 3.0.3. I noticed when I called clearAttributes() from my
Tokenizer, the attributes in my TermAttribute object are not being cleared.

I found the issue tracking here at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3042. The status is fixed. It
looks like the patch would fix the problem I am facing.

I am new to SVN and open source projects. So I am clueless on how to get the
fix. Is there anywhere I can get the binary that contain the fix?

Or any other pointer relating to the issue?

Thanks,

Ye Thura

Re: clearAttributes() not clearing in Tokenizer class

Posted by Ye T Thet <ye...@gmail.com>.
Uwe,

Thanks for your pointers. I will just do that.

Regards,

Ye Thura

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,